Ordering elektroninis.lt for citizens of the EU Member States or of the Schengen countries
- electronic signature in a cryptographic USB token. ,
- mobile e-signature in a SIM card (only in SIM cards serviced by mobile operator Tele2). Mobile elektroninis.lt will not be issued to users of prepaid mobile services.
Electronic signatures are issued at the Centre of Registers at the following address: Lvovo str. 25-101, Vilnius.
The procedure for issuing / updating electronic signature certificates:
- Fill out this form;
- Send the filled-out form, along with the copies of the documents listed below, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you want to get your certificates updated, please specify in your e-mail that you are ordering the updating of the certificates.
- Upon receipt of your order, we will contact you within two working days and provide you with information on further actions.
The list of necessary documents:
- A copy of a passport or an ID card, with which you have registered yourself at the Migration Department under the Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Lithuania when applying for a residence permit in the Republic of Lithuania;
- A copy of a certificate confirming the right of a citizen of an EU Member State or of a Schengen country to reside in the Republic of Lithuania, issued by the Migration Department under the Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Lithuania or migration divisions of county Chief Police Commissariats;
- A copy of a certificate on the declared place of residence. The place of residence must be declared in an eldership which services that part of the territory of a municipality where the person lives. The certificate may be issued either by an eldership or a department of the Population Register.
NOTE: The certificate may operate with certain restrictions, which can possibly result in unavailability of information system services of the State Enterprise Centre of Registers or any other third party.